Hi, thank you for visiting Clever Kits.
We hope you are enjoying browsing our products. If you have any questions about our site, our products, how to order or regarding your delivery – please feel free to get in touch.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have a question or need help choosing a kit? Reach out to us anytime by clicking HERE. Alternatively, find us on Facebook and send us a message. We look forward to assisting you.
Orders within Australia
- Standard Postage via Australia Post: $12.95
The estimated delivery time is 5-10 business days. Delivery time may be longer for some regional areas. Delivery times are based on Australia Post estimates.
- Orders over $200 receive FREE STANDARD POSTAGE
Spend $200 or more with us and your order will qualify for free standard postage.
Orders to New Zealand
- Standard Postage via Australia Post International: $19.95
The estimated delivery time is 7-14 business days. Delivery time may be longer for some regional areas. Delivery times are based on Australia Post estimates to New Zealand. Delays may be experienced as a result of limited international freight flights or during customs processing etc as a result of Covid19 disruptions.
The estimated delivery times stated above are not a guarantee of delivery time and relies on the service provided by Australia Post.
Order Processing Time
All orders will be carefully processed, packaged and shipped within 2 business days and tracking details will be available via email or using the “Track My Order” page.
- We process our orders daily (business days) to ensure we get our customers orders to them as fast as possible. This means that there often isn’t a lot of time to make changes to the delivery address or other order details.
- If you need to make any changes, we suggest you email us as soon as possible to let us know of the changes needed.
- Updating your delivery address in the “My Account” portal, will not update the address provided for previous orders.
- We can NOT guarantee that we can accommodate any changes as once an order is processed, no changes are possible.
- For this reason, we ask our customers to double-check their order and the shipping address before submitting payment.
- Our products are shipped directly from our Brisbane warehouse via Australia Post.
- Your order is packaged into a mailing box and/or mailing satchel with bio-fill (eco-friendly packaging material) and labelled with your delivery address.
- We do not include any product or store branding, a listing of the contents or any other identifiable notes on the external packaging other than our return postal address (which excludes our business name).
- Our external packaging is suitable to be sent as a gift with no concern about the contents being identified.
Yes, we are a 100% Australian owned and operated business. Our registered business name is Clever Kits.
Our ABN is 46 723 990 867
We are GST registered
Our postal address is:
PO Box 560
We understand the hesitation that some customers may have when shopping online. For this reason, we choose to use PayPal, one of the worlds most trusted payment gateways to handle our customer’s online payments. PayPal uses state of the art security certificates and has one of the worlds best data encryption platforms available.
At NO STAGE do we ever see, record, or have access to your personal payment details. This is a method that works best for both us and our customers.
So yes, shopping and paying with us is safe. All Buy Now Pay Later payment methods are governed by their respective policies regarding security.
- We collect details from our customers for the sole purpose of processing orders and organising shipping/delivery. Your details are kept private and are NEVER sold, distributed or otherwise used by any 3rd parties or marketing agencies as a result of shopping with us.
- From time to time you may receive marketing emails directly from us, but only if you have opted in when signing up for an account or making a purchase.
- Our site is SSL Certified and all data transmitted is encrypted with industry-standard 256bit encryption technology. Look for the padlock symbol in the address bar – proof that our site has met your browsers security checks.
- If paying via Afterpay or other BNPL service, you will be transferred to the respective payment gateway for you to complete your order. Any details entered during this process is governed by the T&C’s of the respective payment provider. We do not collect any of these details from our customers.
Yes, our aim is to ensure our customers are satisfied with their total shopping experience with us – from website to delivery and beyond.
For this reason, we have a fair and structured Returns Policy so our customers know upfront just what they can expect from us before making a purchase. Our policy can be found HERE
- If you are having trouble completing your order via a ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ provider, you will need to contact the payment provider directly in order to gather more information about why you are being declined. We do not have any control over the approval of personal accounts or access to why applications are declined.
- As a suggestion, you could try refreshing your browser, deleting your cookies or using another device to try and complete your payment as there may be an issue with the cache of your device or browser.
- If you are having trouble using our site, adding products to the cart or completing the checkout, it may be due to a few reasons. Firstly, try clearing your browsers history, cache and cookies in your settings and reloading the page.
- If this does not work, try using another browser (our site works best with Chrome). We have had reports that the Samsung Internet Browser may not be compatible with our site.
- Any other questions? CONTACT US
Thank you for choosing