The Keyestudio KS0085 Smart Home Kit lets young minds build their own working ‘Smart Home’ with a range of cool features. Discover the word of automation through discovery and experimenting. Using Keyestudios own Arduino compatible board, run a range of coding instructions to bring the Keyestudio Smart Home to life OR create your own code and expand the features with the addition of more sensors and accessories as your coding skills develop.
Control the door, window, fan or lights. Use the many sensors to detect steam, gas, light, movement, and more. Hours of fun and learning, limited only by your imagination.
A perfect ‘starter kit’ for inquisitive minds.
- Quality laser-cut 3mm wooden panels in kit form
- Keyestudio PLUS Control Board (Arduino UNO Compatible)
- LCD Output Screen
- Built-in battery pack for cord-free play
- Control via App or PC
- White LED Module
- Yellow LED Module
- Button Sensor
- Photocell Sensor
- PIR Motion Sensor
- Gas Sensor
- Relay Module
- Bluetooth Module
- Passive Buzzer
- Fan Module
- Steam Sensor
- Servo Motor
- Humidity Sensor
- USB Cable
- All Hardware and Cables required for complete assembly
- Small Screwdriver included
- Coding scripts readily available for download (information included with the kit)
Suitable for ages 8+
Batteries are NOT included (6xAA)
Adult supervision is advised. Contains small parts.